This utility application lets you check what services are listening on a network and is useful for making sure no service ports are open that shouldn't be. Internet firewalls block most ports that may be accessible from the internet but this app can connect to your wireless service behind the firewall and scan open ports inside your intranet. You can also do a port scan from a 3G or EDGE network to test what ports are open from the Internet.
1. Multi-thread TCP port scanner on 3G, EDGE or wireless network.
2. Quick scan for the most popular ports, does a scan within a few seconds.
3. Display common protocol used by each open port and allow connection if port protocol known.
3. Scan using Hostname/URL or IP address with history of last 50 hosts scanned.
4. Port scan parameters are fully adjustable to handle different network environments.
Requires iOS 4.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
PortScan is a free trial software application from the System Maintenance subcategory, part of the System Utilities category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2010-05-18. The program can be installed on iOS.
PortScan (version 2.0) has a file size of 209.72 KB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 0 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.